Separate Residential Campus for Boys and Girls from Grade V – IX STD – “A Home away from home”
- Good pastoral care is central to every individual’s intellectual, spiritual and emotional development. We have a comprehensive life skills program for residential students.
- Good personal care
- Well designed teaching methodology
- Taken care by the team of dorm parent, assistants, house masters, tutors and wardens.
- Highly secured campus with 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
- Power and Water supply 24/7
- Phone call and video call
- RFID tracking system for students.
- Indoor and Outdoor sports facility for Girls and Boys
- Comprehensive life skill program.
- Individual guidance by school counselors
- School Ambulance is available 24/7
Safety & Health Care
BKG group of institutions, being a Residential campus provides separate hostels for boys and girls within the campus.
Schedule is fixed from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm in a day and strictly monitored by Senior Faculty and wardens separately for boys and girls.
Academics, co-curricular activities are planned in such a way that the child will feel comfortable in the residential programme which justifies “A home away from home”.
We provide extended Hostel Study hours every day monitored by Senior Lecturers to drive the students for their academic excellence.
Hygienic Hostel and Laundry services are provided.
Growing children require balanced and nutritious diet and We share this concern with parents. The day boarders and residential students are served well-balanced, nutritious, vegetarian food. The menu is planned by expert dieticians.
Premium quality ingredients like organic home grown fruits, vegetables and dairy products are sourced from our farms. Purified water is always used in our well-equipped Kitchen and Bakery. Great emphasis is given on the health and safety of our students. Regular fire and emergency drills are conducted as a part of our Disaster Management Program.
Our Wardens and Staff Nurse are well trained to handle any emergency. Doctor on-call by our ANANYA Hospital, ensures that the students are well- attended in case of any emergency. Orientations and seminars are conducted for the students on various adolescent problems, health and hygiene.
The CCTV Surveillance centre monitors the activities and movements on campus round-the-clock. High and strict security protocols and drills are followed on all occasions, during events and outdoor visits. All buses are fitted with GPS, CCTV cameras, and speed governors to ensure student safety. They are also provided with Female chaperone and drivers are regularly oriented on safety aspects by RTO.